Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth, I love you. And I love my buddies, too.

Well, it's Earth Day and while a lot of us "celebrate" Earth Day every day, I thought I'd use the occasion to "blot". And besides, Buddy told me too...and I always do what she says. :)

So...now I just have to come up with something to say. Let's see. Nothing too exciting to report about work. I'm still at City of Cambridge DPW (The Works!) working as Energy Specialist part-time and then working part-time for Peregrine Energy Group. For those of you who have been asking, yes, I finally got to drive one of the bright orange WORKS trucks. Very exciting.

It's Red Sox season now. Woot woot. Love it. Celtics and Bruins are in the playoffs. Woot! So much wooting...so little time.

This weekend it's supposed to be summer weather. We're talking 80 degrees, people. It also happens to be Corwin's birthday. This means, Chicago, West Coast...come visit please. Thanks.

Hmmm...what else? Oh, I'm going to my 5-year Smith College Reunion next month. Wow. 5 years already. I will be spending several days with my crazy college roommate and chatting with people I haven't seen for awhile. But at least explaining what I do will be easier now that this whole "green" thing is catching on.

Let's get the ball rolling on starting up Just Green, shall we? Corwin, you have the business plan drawn up yet? I propose the following timeline:

Tomorrow: Give notice at our jobs
Friday: We trip over a big pile of money.
Saturday: We have drinks, on Corwin's deck of course.
Sunday: We hold a planning meeting...over brunch.
Monday: We invite Parmilly and Rapapilly to co-chair the board.
Tuesday: Get to work.

OOOOOOOOKKK. I'm done. I have nothing else of interest to share, not that any of this was of interest either. Oooooh. It's one-year reunion of last year's Senior Month. Can everyone come to Boston and we'll do it all over again? Please?

No comments: