Thursday, September 9, 2010

Let's get 'er dun!

Ok people...it's time to make the buddy blot a reality! I want to hear about what all of you are doing...all the time. I can't get enough, seriously. In honor of it being the first week back to school (was it really 4 years ago we all met??), I thought no better time than the present to start...

Not much to report now, other than it's wedding season for me! 2 this weekend...Grubes, I'm sure you've done 2 in one weekend, any advice?

Diga me...

2 comments:

Lilly said...

Oh I have indeed done 2 weddings in a weekend...one of my best friends from home got married the day before my sister. Sweeeeeet! Just drink lots of water and perhaps plan to take a sick day the following Monday so you can get some rest. I ran myself ragged and promptly got sick upon my return to California.

Be strong, you can do it!

Amelia said...

This time of year really reminds me of you guys, too!!! I do miss that beautiful New England September weather. I can't believe we started our UEP adventure 4 years ago. Life is so different now! It's great to hear what everyone is doing through the grapevine. Babies, engagements, careers, loss...is this what we signed up for? I love being back in Cali but I miss you all and our fabulous little life of class together, studying together, dinnering together, thesis-ing together...work is just not as cool.